Internship vacancy | Organization: Imagine Film Festival | Position: Intern Publicity| Location: Amsterdam | Size: 4 days per week |
For Q3 & Q4, Imagine Fantastic Film Festival is looking for enthusiastic students or recent graduates who want to help realize the best film festival in Amsterdam!
We are looking for
(The internship can also be done as a work-study).
For almost forty years, Imagine has been the festival for fantastic film in the Netherlands. From a modest horror festival it has grown over the years into a broad and high quality festival. Besides the best film offerings in the fields of fantasy, science fiction, horror, anime, martial arts and cult, Imagine offers thematic programs with master classes, talk shows, lectures and workshops. There is also a program for professionals. With Imagine Expanded, we explore VR, gaming and related art.
Club Imagine take place in March (1,2,3) and June.
The upcoming festival takes place from October 24 to November 3 at De FilmHallen and LAB111 in Amsterdam.
Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic and driven team, gain a lot of knowledge and experience in a short period of time, expand your network and contribute to the best film festival in Amsterdam? Then read on!
You are available for at least four days a week from August to the end of January and you will support the communications department. Do you like to get to work and is keeping an overview second nature to you? Then we are looking for you!
– Approaching media partners – Setting up and handling promotions and contests – Maintaining contact with the press and the PR agency – Entering content on the website – Writing short publicity texts and executing mailings – Preparing, executing and processing audience research – Coordinating printed matter and distribution – Coordinating accreditation requests – Supervising the press during the festival – Responsible for the press and information desk during the festival – Maintaining the planning – Other common tasks
We are looking for someone who
– Available for a minimum of four days a week from the third week of August through the end of January
– Is enthusiastic, creative and motivated
– Is attending or has completed an MBO, HBO or university course of study
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– Sense of responsibility and initiative
– A good command of the English language; both written and oral
– Accurate and organized
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems, and preferably Canva, WordPress and various social media.
What we offer
– An informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic people
– Varied and responsible work with plenty of room for personal initiative
– Insight into the overall organization of the festival
– Participating in the best film festival in Amsterdam
– An internship remuneration of € 300,- gross per month
Please send your application letter to Rabia Sitabi Stigter, firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line Internship Publicity.